The HSBC/HKU Asia Pacific Business Case Competition enhances the traditional strengths of the case method of teaching by moving the business case from the classroom into a global competition format. In the competition, students from across the globe are judged by senior executives who make decisions on a daily basis. Accordingly, the key objectives of the Competition are to:
- Enhance students’ business skills and global perspectives
- Nurture future business leaders
- Broaden students’ career prospects and enhance their employability
- Bridge the gap between academia and the global business community
- Promote diversity and inclusion
- Enhance international connectivity
The organizers strongly believe that society benefits greatly from the Competition, as it provides some of the brightest minds of tomorrow with the skills to make valuable contributions to the global economy.